Hyperbaric Chambers are used to treat a variety of conditions by delivering oxygen at greater than normal atmospheric pressures. Also known as mild chambers, home chambers, and hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT), they are suitable for clinical settings, wellness centers, and home use.
1. Material: The oxygen chamber is made of Kevlar. The base part is metal.
2. Size: The oxygen chamber is L2300(mm)*H 1270(mm). And the main engine is 45*45*110CM.
3. Weight: The main engine is 75KGS. The total weight of oxygen bag and metal base part is 95KGS. The total weight of oxygen bag and solid wood base is 117KGS.
4. The rated power is 750W. The voltage is 220V. The rate current is 3.2A.
5. The capacity of the oxygen chamber is 2.11m³.
6. Occupied area of the product: 4.8 square meters
7. Air compressor is 58L. The flow rate of oxygen generator is 75L. The molecular sieve is 5L. Two sets.
8. The oxygen concentration of the oxygen tube is 92%-98%, and the diffusion type of oxygen supply is 28%-30%.
9. Manual pressure relief time is 3 minutes from 4.5PSI to 0PSI.